At last, an easy-to-understand book traces the history of this strange phenomenon utilizing the research of many of the 'heavyweights' of UFOlogy - and it's been making sense to a lot of people. Since the book's launch, author Gary Bates has been in great demand as a speaker on this subject and has conducted dozens of radio/media interviews around the world, with listening audiences in the millions.
Most people at one time or another have probably been curious to know, "What could account for all of those strange objects in the sky that many credible witnesses see?"
Or, what about the modern mystery of alien abductions and stories of visitations by beings claiming to be from other planets or star systems? Are aliens really making contact with human beings? Is it important anyway?
Table of Contents:
* Preface (page 7)
* Introduction (page 9)
* Chapter 1 (page 11): The Invasion Gets Underway
* Chapter 2 (page 49): The Science of Fiction
* Chapter 3 (page 79): Is There Life on Other Planets?
* Chapter 4 (page 117): Did Aliens Create Life on Earth?
* Chapter 5 (page 143): Lights in the Sky — Where Are They Coming From?
* Chapter 6 (page 179): Mysteries, Myths, Mayhem, and Money
* Chapter 7 (page 225): Abducted — Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind
* Chapter 8 (page 267): The Gospel According to ET
* Chapter 9 (page 313): Look to the Sky — Change Is Coming
* Chapter 10 (page 329): The Gospel According to the Creator
* Chapter 11 (page 339): Update: So What's Really Happening? — A Hypothesis
* Appendix (page 369): UFOs in the Bible and Other Questions
* Index (page 409): UFOs in the Bible and Other Questions
* Recommended Resources (page 414)